The new JR 9 Channel DSX9 2.4
A completely integrated radio system
Instead of settling for a 2.4GHz module adaptation to accomplish spread spectrum capability, JR has incorporated DSM2 as an integral feature of the JR DSX9 2.4. Consequently, there’s no added processing time. And in addition, other exclusive features of DSM2—like ModelMatch™ technology that prevents “wrong model” losses––are also preserved.
What’s more, Spektrum engineers have incorporated technology that permits owners of conventional 9X V23 radios to transfer all of their model programming data from their transmitters directly to their new DSX9 2.4 transmitters!
The bottom line
JR quality, unmatched product support, programming sophistication you’ll probably never outgrow, along with the all-important advantages of Spektrum’s 2.4GHz convenience and security. That’s the JR DSX9 2.4, and it’s the most unique advanced radio control system ever offered––the system the world’s been waiting for.
Not only can data for 30 models of all types be programmed into your JR DSX9 2.4, owners of conventional JR 9X V2’s will be able to transfer their models’ programming data directly to their new JR DSX9 2.4 transmitters.
The bulletproof R921 2.4 DSM2 DuaLink receiver. In addition, all existing Spektrum brand receivers are also compatible with the JR DSX9 2.4 transmitter.
JR DSX9 2.4 transmitters are available with 9-channel R921 receivers and no servos, or complete systems including four JR 539 high powered ballrace servos.
Spektrum DSM2 - Compatible:
Spektrum radio owners and anyone else who flies small electric models will be pleased to know that the Spektrum receiver works perfectly with the DSX7 too.
RD921 9-Channel receiver — Spectacular Signal Clarity:
The RD921 dual antenna receiver that comes with the DSX9 is key to the system’s incredibly robust RF link. Comprised of a compact main receiver that is linked to an even smaller satellite receiver by a 6-inch lead, the RD921 receiver acts as a pair of extremely sharp RF eyes that each take in a slightly different view of the signal environment. Information from both receivers is then processed by patent pending JR software that takes information from each receiver and combines it to form the most vivid picture of an RF signal than has ever been possible before. What’s more, there are no long antennas to accommodate. The RD921 receiver's short 3-inch antennas don’t require any external exposure, so installation is an absolute breeze
JR DSX9 Radio Set Key Features:
- DSM/DSM2 Compatible
- Compatible with all Spektrum Brand Aircraft Receivers
- RD921 DSM2 Receiver Included
- Flight Modes (3 air, 5 sailplane, 6 heli)
- 6 Progammable mixers (2 Multi-point style)
- 3-axis dual rate and expo
- 7-point throttle and pitch curves
- Five CCPM mixes (2s 180, 3s 120, 3s 140, 3s 90, 4s 90)
- Pre-programmed cyclic-to-throttle mixes
- Pre-programmed Governor mixes
- 1 x JR DSX9 Mark II - 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 1 x JR RD921+EA101 nine channel Receiver
- 1 x JR 9.6V Ni-MH 1500mAh Transmitter Battery
- 1 x JR 4.8V Ni-MH 1500mAh Receiver Battery (4H1500)
- 1 x JR Battery Charger, Universal Input AC100-240V 50/60Hz (NEC-501B)
- 1 x Switch Harness w/Charge cord
- 1 x Binding Plug
- English Instruction Manual